How to give online
The fact that you are reading this page probably means that you already know how important giving is in the life of a Christ-follower. At LFMC, you can always give in Sunday worship services (yes, we pass the plate), and you can also drop off a check in the office during the week, or even mail in your gift, but many prefer the convenience of giving online. With our online giving system, it's easy to give a one-time gift, or to set up a recurring gift (such as a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly tithe). You may choose to use a credit or debit card, or have a gift withdrawn directly from your checking account at whatever interval you choose. The latter method (also known as ACH, or Automated Clearing House payment) does not incur additional fees such as those required for processing credit or debit card transactions, which means more of your gift actually goes to the church.
Welcome to Pushpay
Our online giving application is called Pushpay, and it is very simple to use. When you click on the Pushpay button in the right sidebar, you will be sent to our online giving page. Simply follow the directions and fill out the information requested there, and you're good to go.
I can give from my phone?
Getting started with Pushpay is simple, and there are several different paths you can take:
- Using your smart phone, you can simply text the word "lfmchurch" to 77977, and you will receive a link back that will take you to the Pushpay sign-up page. Follow the simple directions there, and you're in.
- You can also obtain the Pushpay app (for IOS or Android) by searching for Pushpay in the appropriate app store.
- In our Sunday morning bulletin, you will find a QR code for the Pushpay sign-up page--you can simply scan it with your smart phone bar/QR code scanner app.
- If you are using your computer, or a Web browser on your smart phone, you may also simply visit this URL: https://pushpay.com/pay/lfmchurch/
Once you're at the Pushpay sign-up site, the instructions are very clear. But before you sign up, here are some details you might wish to know:
- You may use Pushpay to make a one-time gift or to set up a repeating gift.
- Pushpay accepts MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover credit cards.
- If you are setting up a repeating gift, you may also choose to allow Pushpay to withdraw the gift from your checking account at whatever interval you specify. You will need your account number and the bank's routing number to do this.
- Once you've set up your Pushpay account, you may log in any time to make changes or to cancel a repeating gift, or to print a giving report.
- Your Pushpay gifts are also recorded in your private financial records area in CCB, our church database system; this allows our treasurer to prepare your annual giving statement for tax purposes.
If you have other questions or need additional help, contact Doug Heacock at the church, or call the church office (785-842-2343) and ask for Doug.